The history of Henry III. (last of the house of Valois,) king of France [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Garden, James, active 1783
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- Dublin : Printed for the author, by P. Byrne, bookseller, No. 35, College-Green, MDCCLXXXIII. 
- vii,,357,p. ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By James Garden.
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, N51952.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Great Britain England London.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The theory of the novel
- The art of fiction
- The father of her child / Emma Darcy
- The complete works of L.E. Landon [electronic resource]
- Sweetbrier and thistledown / a story by James Newton Baskett, author of "At you-all's house," "As the light led," "The story of the birds," "The story of the fishes," etc. ; with frontispiece illustration by W.F. Stecher