The Scrutator [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- London [England] : printed for Messrs. Wilson and Fell, booksellers in Pater-noster-row, London; Messrs. Fletcher and Hodson, at Cambridge; and Mr. Jackson, at Oxford
- 38 v. ; 8⁰.
- Numbering Note:
- No more published.
- By James Scott, D.D. (cf. NCBEL).
- Description based on: No. 2 (April 12, 1764); title from caption.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Imprint varies; from no. 15 Richardson and Urquhart are listed as additional booksellers.
- Pagination is continuous.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Verify transcription of designation.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, P2365.
- NCBEL, II:1284
- Times handlist, p. 43
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Life Dates:
- Began with no. 1 (5 Apr. 1764); ceased with no. 38 (20 Dec. 1764)
- Great Britain England London.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Scott, James. 1733-1814, author
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.