An abstract of English grammar, including rhetoric and pronunciation. By Samuel Edwards, school-master, in Golden-lane [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Edwards, Samuel, school-master
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- Dublin : Printed by S. Powell and Son, for the author, and sold by J. Watson, at the Old Bridge; P. Wilson, A. Ewing, S. Watson, in Dame-street; J. Jackson, in Meath-street; W. Watson, in Caple-street; W. Williamson, in Bride-street; and J. Fisher, in Ship-street; booksellers, MDCCLXV. 
- 167, pages ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T119008.
- Alston, I.260
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Ireland Dublin.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The New expositor [electronic resource] : Containing tables of words from two, to seven syllables, inclusive; accented extplained, and divided according to the most approved method of pronunciation: for the use of schools
- Vindex anglicus; or, The perfections of the English language [electronic resource] : Defended, and asserted
- Four essays upon the English language, 1758
- Vindex anglicus; or, The perfections of the English language. [microform] Defended, and asserted
- A letter from Germany to the Princess Royal of England, 1797