The letters of Sylvia Beach / edited by Keri Walsh ; with a forward by Noel Riley Fitch
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Correspondence. Selections
- New York : Columbia University Press, c2010
- xxxiii, 347 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 24 cm.
- Full contents:
- Friendship and travel
- World War I
- Shakespeare and company : expatriates
- Shakespeare and company : 1930s
- Old friends and true
- Appendix I. Morrill Cody's article on Shakespeare and Company for Publishers Weekly : (April 12, 1924)
- Appendix II. Beach's letter of protest against the pirating of Ulysses : (February 2, 1927)
- Appendix III. Beach's unsent letter to James Joyce : (April 12, 1927)
- Appendix IV. Beach's speech for the Institute Radiophonique d'Extension Universitaire : (May 24, 1927).
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Walsh, Keri
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Descartes: philosophical letters; translated and edited by Anthony Kenny
- The literary clef : an anthology of letters and writings by French composers / compiled and translated by Edward Lockspeiser
- Correspondance / Gabriel Faure ; textes reunis, presentes et annotes par Jean-Michel Nectoux
- Lettres d'un musicien romantique a Paris / Stephen Heller ; textes reunis, presentes et annotes par Jean-Jacques Eigeldinger
- Correspondance generale et confessions. Textes etablis et presentes par Paulo E. de Berredo Carneiro et Pierre Arnaud