The tryal of Lieutenant General Maccartney, for the murder of the Late Duke Hamilton, at the King's-Bench-Bar at Westminster, on Wednesday, June 13, 1716 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Maccartney, George, approximately 1660-1730
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- Dublin : Re-printed by Thomas Humes on the lower end of Cork-Hill, 1716
- p. ; 1/2⁰.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- Second page of Dt's copy cropped at head - paginated?
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T177390.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Trials (Murder) -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800
- Ireland Dublin.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Abstracts of papers / submitted at the ... annual convention held at the Utah Academy of Sciences held at
- Proceedings at the Republican celebration, at Washington, of the extinguishment of the national debt, and the victory at New Orleans [microform]
- Mr. Edmund Burke's speeches at his arrival at Bristol, and at the conclusion of the poll
- At the court at Whitehall the 16th of February, 1680 [microform]
- At the court at Whitehall the 20th of July, 1683 [microform]