Extracts of two letters, wrote originally in German, from the Reverend Mr. Sorge, at Shildberg, in the Newmark, dated the 3d and 14th of October, 1758, to two of his friends [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Sorge, Reverend Mr
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- London : Printed by William Strahan, MDCCLIX. 
- 23, pages ; 12⁰.
- A Dublin edition appeared in the same year with the title: 'A brief view of the barbarities of the Russians, with a full account of the victory gain'd over them by the King of Prussia in August, 1758. By an eye-witness. Being the extracts of two letters, ..'.
- According to the Cambridge cat., one of Sorge's friends was George Whitefield
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T185618.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Great Britain England London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The history of two modern adventurers. In two volumes. ... [microform]
- The history of two modern adventurers. In two volumes. .. [electronic resource]
- Two men standing in front of two utilities between two buildings [transparency] / Les McKay
- Two by two in Noah's ark
- The Two-Plus-Two Agriculture Program in Kern County [microform]