Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of William Brown and John Mosman His Majesty's printers, ... [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Brown, William, printer
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- [Edinburgh : s.n., 1725]
- 4 pages ; 2⁰.
- Concerning Brown and Mosman's objections, as successors of James Watson, to John Baskett's claim to be King's Printer.
- Dated at head of drop-head title in brackets: July 2. 1725.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196948.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Great Britain Scotland Edinburgh.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Mosman, John, printer, author
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Advertisement to gentlemen. [electronic resource] : Just publish'd, the second edition of Mr. Hill's History of the whole Ottoman empire, in folio contains near a 110 sheets (with a new preface, and several copies of verses, by some of the most ingenious men of the age ...) consisting of fifty-two chapters ... gentlemen and others may have them at 12 s, per book, neatly bound in calves leather, gilt edges and letter'd on the back, , of J. Mayo only, over against Water-Lane-End in Fleet-street
- Report of the trial of the printer of the Morning Chronicle, and others, for a supposed libel contained in an advertisement from an Association at Derby [electronic resource]
- New releases : the Law Printer : including Victoria Press Catalogue
- New TLP releases from the Law Printer
- Publications list / Law Printer