Serjeant Kite's vindication. [electronic resource] : Being an answer to an ignorant, scurrilous, and vile libel, call'd, A prospect of oratory: or, The art of speeching
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- Dublin : [s.n.], printed in the year M DCC XXXVI. 
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- Printer suggested by Bradshaw coll. cat. (no. 718)
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T203408.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Oratory -- Early works to 1800
- Ireland Dublin.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1806 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.