A friendly caution, or, An advice to the two jarring parties, Dr. Charles Chandler, and the labourer. [electronic resource] : By Alexander Scott, schoolmaster, Ballhill, Auchmacoy
- Bib ID:
- Scott, Alexander, schoolmaster
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- [Dublin : s.n.], 1792
- 19, pages ; 8⁰.
- Place of publication suggested by ABu
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T213952.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Aberdeen (Scotland) -- Church history -- Early works to 1800
- Great Britain Scotland Aberdeen.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Shakespeare's greenwood: the customs of the country; the language; the superstitions; the customs; the folk-lore; the birds & trees; the parson; the poets; the novelist
- Come to the beach, the cinema, the gallery, the hills, the shops, the theatre, the trots, the zoo by train
- The further the distance, the tighter the knot
- The love, the years, the joy, the tears
- Tales from the art crypt : the painters, the museums, the curators, the collectors, the auctions, the art / Richard Feigen