Mary Wichehalse, widow, executrix of John Wichehalse, her late husband, deceas'd, appellant. John Short, respondent the respondent's case [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Short, John, active 1691-1708
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- [London : s.n., 1713]
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint.
- Docket title: 'Wichehalse. Con. Short. The respondent's case'.
- House of Lords appeal case.
- Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
- The Dt copy bound with lawsuits dated 1713. W. G. Hoskins's 'Devon', David and Charles, 1978, in the entry for Lynton says "Lee Abbey, ... remained the seat of the Wichehalses until 1713, when they lost their estates"
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T218817.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Great Britain England London.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Wichehalse, Mary
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Mary Wichehalse, widow, relict and executrix of John Wichalse, her late deceas'd husband, appellant. John Short, respondent. The appellant's case [electronic resource]
- The surveiors dialogue / John Norden
- Treatise of chyrurgerie / John Banister
- The mathematicall jewell / John Blagrave
- Paradoxes [electronic resource] / by John Hall