Report into the inquiry into statutory office holders' grievance procedures / Standing Committee on Public Administration ; presented by Barry House
- Bib ID:
- Western Australia. Parliament. Legislative Council. Standing Committee on Public Administration
- Online Version:
- Electronic version
- Perth, W.A. : Legislative Council, 2009
- i, 44 p. ; 30 cm.
- Western Australia. Parliament. Legislative Council. Standing Committee on Public Administration. Report ; 10.
- "May 2009"
- At head of title: Western Australia Legislative Council, Thirty-Eighth Parliament.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 20/05/2011: http://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/parliament/commit.nsf/%28Report+Lookup+by+Com+ID%29/23E212AB3F5F142148257831003E9849/
- Grievance procedures -- Western Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Inquiry into the management of asbestos containing materials in Western Australian state schools / Standing Committee on Public ; presented by Hon Barry House MLC
- Report 2 [of the] Standing Committee on Public Administration in relation to the compliance of the Department of Health with recommendations of the Auditor General's 2001 report on "Life matters - management of deliberate self-harm in young people" / presented by the Hon Barry House MLC (Chairman)
- Report in relation to the Inquiry into Western Australian Strata Managers / Standing Committee on Public Administration
- Interim report of the Standing Committee on Public Administration in relation to the inquiry into the governance of Western Australia's water resources
- A matter arising from the Committee's Annual Report 2006 : management of asbestos containing materials in Western Australian schools / presented by Hon Barry House MLC (chairman)