Between John Trevor, Arthur Trevor, and Tudor Trevor, Esquires, and Prudentia Trevor, spinster, four of the younger children of the Right Honourable Sir John Trevor, kt. late master of the Rolls, by Dame Jane his late wife, appellants: and Edward Trevor, Esq; eldest son and heir of the said Sir John Trevor, by the said Dame Jane, and the Right Honourable Allen Lord Viscount Middleton, and Anne his wife, eldest daughter of the said Sir John Trevor, by the said Dame Jane, respondents. The case of the respondent, Edw. Trevor [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Trevor, Edward, Esq
- Online Access:
- Full text online
- [London? : s.n., 1720]
- 3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Case to be heard before the House of Lords: "Friday the 5th day of February, 1719" (docket title).
- NACO HTC.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Signed: Law. Carter. Con. Phipps.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, T25682.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- [Jane, Dame] -- Trials, litigation etc., -- Early works to 1800
- [Trevor, Tudor] -- Trials, litigation etc., -- Early works to 1800
- Brodrick, Alan, Viscount Midleton, 1656?-1728 -- Trials, litigation etc., -- Early works to 1800
- Trevor, Arthur -- Trials, litigation etc., -- Early works to 1800
- Trevor, John -- Trials, litigation etc., -- Early works to 1800
- Inheritance and succession -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800
- Great Britain England London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- John Trevor, Arthur Trevor, and Tudor Trevor, Esqs; and Prudencia Trevor, spinster, appellnts. Edward Trevor, Esq; and Allen Lord Viscount Middleton, and the Lady Anne his wife, respnts. The appellants case [electronic resource]
- BYOG / Trevor Richards
- Sir John Tyrwhitt, bart. and Dame Mary his wife, grand-daughter, and one of the Residuary-legatees of the Late Lord Chief Baron Mountague, appelts. Samuel Trotman, Esq; and Dame Elizabeth Drake his wife, daughter and heir of the said Lord Chief Baron Mountague, and others, respts. The appellant's case [electronic resource]
- [Sir Jo]hn Tyrwhitt, bart. and Dame Mary his wife, daughter of Dame Elizabeth Drake, [electronic resource] : by Sir William Drake, kt. deceased, her former husband, appelts. John Lloyd, Gent. executor of William Mountagu Esq; late Lord Chief Baron of the Court of Exchequer; Ralph Freman, Esq; surviving trustee of the said Lord Chief Baron; Samuel Trotman Esq; and the said Dame Elizabeth Drake, his wife, daughter and heir of the said Lord Chief Baron Mountagu Garrard Drake, Esq; grandson of the said Lady Drake; the Right Honourable Simon Lord Harcourt, and others, respts. The case of the respondents Samuel Trotman, and the Lady Drake, his wife
- Hugh Murray Kynnynmound Esq; the only acting trustee under the last settlement of Sir James Rochead of Inverleith bart. deceas'd, in behalf of the whole persons, for whose behoof the said settlement or trust right in granted, and James Dalrymple, an infant, second son of Sir James Dalrymple of Haills bart. by Mr. Hugh Somervill his tutor ad lites. Appellants. Sir James Dalrymple bart. Hugh, Charles, and John Dalrymple infants, sons of the said Sir James Dalrymple; Sir Francis Kinloch bart. and Dame Mary his wife; Mr. Francis Kinloch advocate; David Kinloch, and Alexander Kinloch, sons of the said Sir Francis Kinloch by the said Dame Mary his wife; James Cathcart Esq; and Mrs. Elizabeth Rochead spinster; Alexander Hamilton of Pencaitland, and Thomas Dundas of Letham Esq; and John Rochead, merchant in Edinburgh, respondents. And the said Mr. Francis Kinloch advocate, as one of the heirs of the settlement aforesaid, appellant. The said Sir Francis Kinloch bart. and Dame Mary his wife, and all the other persons abovenamed both appellants and respondents in the foresaid other cause, respondents. The case of the appellants in both appeals [electronic resource]