Nigel Love in the cockpit of a Curtiss Jenny biplane, Richmond, New South Wales, 1916 [picture] / Milton C. Kent
- Bib ID:
- Kent, Milton
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 14.6 x 19.7 cm., on mount 20.4 x 27.3 cm.
- Norman Ellison Collection of Australian 1920's aviation search and rescue activities, aerial views and people,1914-1970
- Title devised by cataloguer from inscription and additional information.
- Part of the: Norman Ellison Collection of Australian 1920's aviation search and rescue activities, aerial views and people,1914-1970
- Inscription: "Richmond 1916" -- In pencil on mount.
- "Milton C. Kent ; Haberfield, N.S.W." -- Blind stamp lower right corner.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-151406249
- Air pilots.
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Norman Ellison Collection of Australian 1920's aviation search and rescue activities, aerial views and people,1914-1970.
This collection contains 106 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- God's gift : over 100 studs, stallions and dreamboats from the 70's and 80's
- Toubau, fils du Roi des Îles des Amis ; Vouacécé habitant de Fidgi [picture] / Piron del. ; Copia Sculp. ; Dien scripsit
- Portraits of Constable Lonigan, Sergeant Kennedy, Constable Scanlon, murdered by the Kelly gang in the Wombat forest [picture]
- A portrait of the participants of the June 1955 Ampol sales conference on the annoucement of the introduction of super motor spirit, South Australia [picture]
- Men of mark, approximately 1880 / Bradley & Rulofson, Photo S.F