Rupert Rabbit's comic
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Allied Authors and Artists, -
- volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 25-27 cm
- Australian Comics Collection (Specific issues).
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues).
- McGee Comics Collection (Specific issues).
"[Rupert Rabbit] was the first local, continuing title to be aimed at younger children. Edited by Ron Alfonso, most of the strips were drawn by Keith Urquhart ... Urquhart drew the title character as well as Peter and Peggy, Terry and his Toy Car, and Chatta and his Jungle Pals. Les Dixon drew Boots - The Little Sundowner while most of the text stories were by Alfonso" -- Ryan, John. Panel by panel. Stanmore, N.S.W. : Cassell Australia, 1979. Page 183.
- Numbering Note:
- Not all issues have a volume designation.
- Cover title.
- Life Dates:
- No. 1-Vol. 3, no. 11
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.