Our children, our families, our way
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : ParentLink, Dept. of Disability, Housing and Community Services, 2010
- 19 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 25 cm.
"This booklet is a resource for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families, carers and professionals in the ACT. It is designed to be a guide to provide practical tips and advice to help families stay connected to culture and community and to find ways of staying strong together."
- Cover title.
- At head of title: ParentLink.
- "ACT Government"
- "Produced by ParentLink, Dept. of Disability, Housing and Community Services"--Back cover.
- "This publication has been adapted from information contained in the Parent Easy Guide Series. 3 Parenting SA, Government of South Australia 2010. ACT Government Publication No. 10/2085 (May 2010)"--Back cover.
- Other authors/contributors:
- ParentLink (Australian Capital Territory)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Perfect parents, perfect children : changing the world by celebrating our perfection / Bob Jacobs
- Parenting : a practical guide to raising preschool and primary-school children / Kathy Walker
- Our relation to children / by C.W. Leadbeater
- Child & Family Centres ACT : a guide to our ... programs and services
- The simple way to raise a good kid / Judy McFadden ; illustrated by Gordon Bain