Minutes of several conversations between the ministers of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church at their ... annual conference
- Bib ID:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church. Conference
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. JAFp BIBLIO F6283b (4th) and JAFp BIBLIO F6283c (5th) copies
- Melbourne : The Church, 1857-1873
- v. ; 17 cm.
- Imprint varies.
- National Library of Australia's JAFp BIBLIO F6283c copy inscribed in ink on title page, B.P. Rudd.
- JAFp BIBLIO F6283b (4th) and JAFp BIBLIO F6283c (5th) copies also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-381363069
- Life Dates:
- 3rd (1857)-19th (1873)
- Former Title:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church. Conference. Minutes of the ... conference of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Minutes of several conversations between the ministers of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church at their fourth annual Conference, begun in Hobart Town, Thursday, January 21, 1858
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church : the following alterations of, and additions to, the laws and regulations of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church were resolved upon, and enacted by the General Conference which commenced in Auckland, New Zealand, on Nov. 10th, 1897
- O le tusi fesili a le au ueseliana : o le fesili I
- Recommendations for union of Methodist Churches, agreed on at a meeting of the appointed representatives of the various branches of the Methodist Church in Victoria and Tasmania, held at the conference hall, Wesley Church, Melbourne, July 19th (and subsequent days) , 1892
- Report of the N.S.Wales and Queensland Conference re Tonga