Neotectonics, salinity, paleoclimates and volcanism : Australian Earth Science Convention Pre-conference field trip, Adelaide-Melbourne, 28 June to 2 July 2006 / compiled by David Gibson and Kate Boston; with contributions from: Heike Apps ... [et al.]
- Bib ID:
- Gibson, D. L. (David Llewellyn)
- Online Version:
- Bentley, W.Aust. : CRC LEME, 2008
- v, 65 p. : ill. (mostly col.), maps (some col.) ; 30 cm + 1 CD-ROM in back pocket (4 3/4 in.)
- CRC LEME open file report ; 235.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Internet connectivity, World Wide Web browser, and Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Cover title.
- "June 2008"
- At head of title: CRCLEME Cooperative Research Centre for Landscape Environments and Mineral Exploration; Australian Government Geoscience Australia; Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology.
- The excursion was run by the Environment, Engineering and Hydrogeological Specialist Group of the Geological Society of Australia.
- CD contains an electronic version of the print report.
- Includes bibliography (pp. 60-65)
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 26/8/10: http://crcleme.org.au/Pubs/OPEN%20FILE%20REPORTS/OFR%20235/OFR%20235.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Boston, Kate
- Apps, Heike
- Geological Society of Australia. Environmental Engineering and Hydrogeology Specialist Group
- Australia. Geoscience Australia
- Australia. Bureau of Meteorology
- Cooperative Research Centre for Landscape Environments and Mineral Exploration (Australia)
- Australian Earth Sciences Convention 2006 : Melbourne, Vic.)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- All the best from Australia : a festival of culture, sport, technology and business in the Philippines program
- Australian Bankruptcy Act 1966 and rules, with index
- An act relating to copyright, and for other purposes
- Statutory Rules from 1901 to 1914 made under Commonwealth Acts and in force on 31st December 1914 also prerogative orders, etc with tables and index
- The Commonwealth of Australia constitution act as altered by Constitution alteration (Senate elections) 1906 (no.1 of 1907) / by the Constitution alteration (State debts) 1909 (no.3 of 1910) ; by the Constitution alteration (state debts) 1928 (no.1 of 1929) ; and by the Constitution alteration (social services) 1946, (no. 53 of 1946) : with index