Tex Morton's wild west comics
- Bib ID:
- Sydney : Allied Authors and Artists, [1947?]-[1950?]
- 30 volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 25-28 cm
- Australian Comics Collection (Specific issues).
- John Ryan Comic Collection (Specific issues).
- McGee Comics Collection (Specific issues).
Tex Morton was drawn by Australian comic artist Dan Russell. Companion features were Keith Chatto's Bunny Allen, Les Dixon's Alfie the Jackaroo and a series of bush yarns by Jack Hemming. Later issues also included Wanda Dare by Mike/Mick Newton (a pseudonym used by Jim Russell, Dan's brother) as one of the companion features. Each issue included the words and music to a Tex Morton song.
- Numbering Note:
- Most issues lack a date designation.
- Cover title.
- Size varies.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1-vol. 3, no. 6
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Wild west comics
- Tex Morton's comic
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.