An elegy on the death and burial of Cock Robin
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Cock Robin.
- Chichester : Stuart and Marjorie Guthrie, 1932
- 27 p.: ill. ; 22 cm.
- Cock Robin series ; no. 2.
- Cover title: The death and burial of Cock Robin : an elegy.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Death and burial of Cock Robin
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Candour [electronic resource] : Or, An occasional essay on the abuse of wit and eloquence
- Jungle diary / by Duncan Guthrie
- The American school-master's assistant [microform] : being a compendious system of vulgar and decimal arithmetic : containing the usual methods of calculation, with the calculation of federal money dispersed throughout the whole, and adapted to the use of schools in the United States / by Jesse Guthrie
- The progressive education fallacy in developing countries : in favour of formalism / Gerard Guthrie
- Nelson visual communication design : VCE units 1 - 4 / Kristen Guthrie