TCP/IP and related protocols / Uyless Black
- Bib ID:
- Black, Uyless D
- 2nd ed.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, c1995
- xxiii, 375 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- McGraw-Hill series on computer communications.
- Full contents:
- Ch. 1. TCP/IP and the Internet
- Ch. 2. Introduction to Networks, Bridges, Gateways, and Routers
- Ch. 3. Naming, Addressing, and Routing in an Internet
- Ch. 4. The Domain Name System
- Ch. 5. The Internet Protocol
- Ch. 6. Internet Control Message Protocol
- Ch. 7. Transmission Control Protocol and User Datagram Protocol
- Ch. 8. Route Discovery Protocols
- Ch. 9. The Major Application-Layer Protocols
- Ch. 10. Other Protocols
- Ch. 11. Internet Network Management Systems
- Ch. 12. Stacking TCP/IP or TP4/CLNP with Other Protocols
- Ch. 13. TCP/IP and Operating Systems
- Ch. 14. Management Considerations.
- Cover title: TCP/IP & related protocols.
- Includes index.
- Also Titled:
- TCP/IP & related protocols
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Routing in the Internet / Christian Huitema
- Implementing OSI networks / Gerald D. Cole
- Computer network architectures and protocols / edited by Paul E. Green, Jr
- PC-host communications : strategies for implementation / Hans-Georg Gohring, Erich Jasper ; translated by Stephen S. Wilson
- Open systems interconnection : its architecture and protocols / Bijendra N. Jain and Ashok K. Agrawala