Namʻʹ Tinʻʺ Khyoṅʻʺ mha saññʻ Maikhoṅʻ suiʹ / Kui Kui ʼEʺ
- Bib ID:
- Kui Kui ʼEʺ (Mruiʹma)
- Ranʻ kunʻ : Pyi Zone Publishing House, 
- 289 p. : ill., maps (chiefly col.) ; 20 cm.
- Burmese collection public administration & military science
Collected articles on counterinsurgency operations in Burma against the Kuomintang and related topics, from the personal experiences and research of the author. Includes chapters on the retaking of Taunggyi from the KNDO; the 1954 Bayinnaung Operation and 1955 Yan Gyi Aung Operation, in which the author participated; other battles fought in eastern Shan State in the 1950s and 1960s; border affairs with China; and East Asia regional militaryaffairs in the aftermath of World War Two.
- Author: Ko Ko Aye (Myoma), pen name of Major Tint Wai Aye (Retd.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 263-264)
- In Burmese.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Taṅʻʹ Ve ʼEʺ, Dutiya Builʻ mhūʺ krīʺ
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Bha ̄ kui mha ma krokʿ sū myāʺ / Moṅʿ Kui Kui
- Bhā kui mha ma krokʿ sū myāʺ 3 / Moṅʿ Kui Kui
- Mranʻ mā praññʻ kui kyvanʻ toʻ kyacʻ saññʻ / Moṅʻ Kui Kui (ʼAmarapūra) cu caññʻʺ saññʻ
- Pi tokʻ tve pvanʻʹ pranʻ poʹ / Kui Kui
- Nuiṅʻ ṅaṃ reʺ dīmuikarecī nhaṅʻʹ rveʺ kokʻ pvai / Kui Kui Lhuiṅʻ