Kyo puiʺ ʾitʻ leʺ kui khyī kā lvayʻ / Taṅʻʹ Chve (Phyā puṃ)
- Bib ID:
- Taṅʻʹ Chve, 1925-
- 1. ʾa krimʻ.
- Ranʻ kunʻ : Panʻʺ myuiʺ tacʻ rā Cā pe, 
- 512 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Burmese collection biography & genealogy
Autobiography of Tint Swe, a Burmese retired colonel, former Deputy Minister of Defense of Myanmar. Topics include officer training at Mingalardon during the Japanese occupation, service in 22 Division, the Naga Naing and Teza Operations, service in 77 Division fighting at the Burma Communist Party headquarters, commando operations, life as a deputy minister, duties at the Ministry of Industry-1, establishment of various factories, joint ventures with foreign firms, travel to China, and the 1988 uprising.
Signed by author.
- Author: Tint Swe (Pyapon), Col. (Retd.)
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -512)
- In Burmese.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Totalitarianism in Burma : prospects for economic development / by Mya Maung
- Building the Tatmadaw : the organisational development of the armed forces in Myanmar, 1948-98 / Maung Aung Myoe
- Nhacʻ (50) kyoʻ kuiyʻ tveʹ myāʺ / Builʻ Thvanʻʺ Kraññʻ (Muṃ rvā)
- Building the Tatmadaw : Myanmar armed forced since 1948 / Maung Aung Myoe
- 'Strong, fully efficient and modern' : Myanmar's new look armed forces / Andrew Selth