Nhacʻ (50) kyoʻ kuiyʻ tveʹ myāʺ / Builʻ Thvanʻʺ Kraññʻ (Muṃ rvā)
- Bib ID:
- Thvanʻʺ Kraññʻ, 1955-
- 1. ʾa krimʻ puṃ nhipʻ khraṅʻʺ.
- Ranʻ kunʻ : Muṃ rveʺ Cā pe, 
- 423 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.), col maps ; 25 cm.
- Burmese collection biography & genealogy
Authobiography of Lt-Gen. Tun Kyi, who from 1992 to 1997 served on the State Law and Order Restoration Council as Minister for Commerce. Covers early life experiences, entrance to the armed forces in 1955, extensive details on officer training and military affairs, service as a junior officer, combat training, overseas travels and artillery training in the United States, battalion commander training, and postings and operations, particularly in Kachin State.
- Author: Tun Kyi (Monywa), Lt-Gen. (Retd.)
- Maps on lining paper.
- In Burmese.
- Also Titled:
- Nhacʻ ṅāʺ chayʻ kyoʻ kuiyʻ tveʹ myāʺ
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Thūʺchanʻʺ thvelā praññ Mranʻmā mha / Muiʺ Myaṅʻʹ Moṅʻ
- A Burmese enchantment / by C.M. Enriquez (Theophilus)
- Fiftieth anniversary publications / Burma Research Society
- Burma, a socialist nation of Southeast Asia / David I. Steinberg
- Area handbook for Burma : co-authors: John W. Henderson [et al.]