Smoking and tobacco pipes in New Guinea / by A.C. Haddon
- Bib ID:
- Haddon, Alfred C. (Alfred Cort), 1855-1940
- London : Cambridge University Press for the Royal Society, 1946
- 278 p.,  p. of plates, [1 folded] : ill., map ; 29 cm.
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences ; v. 232, no. 586.
- Cover title.
- Bibliography: p. 271-278.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Royal Society (Great Britain)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The pipe book
- A dissertation on the use and abuse of tobacco ... [microform] / by Adam Clarke
- Tobacco cultivation in England
- A dissertation on the use and abuse of tobacco [microform] : wherein the advantages and disadvantages attending the consumption of that entertaining herb, are particularly considered / humbly addressed to all the tobacco-consumers in Great Britain and Ireland, but especially to those among religious people by Adam Clarke
- Beschreibung aller im Handel vorkommenden Tabaks-Gattungen deren Productions-Lander, Kultur, Eigenschaften und Gebrauch [microform] / von [illegible signature]