Australia: (General) Acts CO 12, 1886-1897 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Colonial Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 2, CO 12.
Acts passed by the Federal Council of Australasia which comprised representatives of the colonies of Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania, Western Australia and Fiji.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Public Record Office CO 12.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728370147
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 2 : Colonial Office - class and piece list. p. 27.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Colonial Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 123 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1967 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Written evidence [to the] Commission on the Constitution
- Copyright Liability of States and the Eleventh Amendment. A Report of the Register of Copyrights [microform]
- European federalism : lessons from America / Clint Bolick
- Western Australia : Acts 1844-1852 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- The Nuts and Bolts of Copyright. Circular R1 [microform]