Australian military contingents to the war in South Africa 1899-1902 [electronic resource] / edited by P. L. Murray
- Bib ID:
- Canberra, A.C.T. : The AIF Project, Australian Defence Force Academy, 1999
- 1 computer optical disk : col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- System requirements : a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Netscape, as well as CD-ROM drive.
- " ... P. L. Murray's 1911 compilation of information relating to Australian contingents in the Boer War has been out of print and therefore inaccessible to many researchers. This CD-ROM makes available Murray's complete text supplemented by photographs and an index"
- Title from the case.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Boer War : Australian military contingents to the war in South Africa, 1899-1902
- Australian contingents in the Boer War
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Workers and the war [electronic resource]
- Spieelbeeld : oorlog 1899-1902 / saamgestel deur C. J. Scheepers Strydom
- The war, Britons v. Boers : the causes of the war in the Transvaal / by T. W. Comyns
- Patriotic address [microform] : delivered at Dungannon, March 15, 1900 : at a concert in aid of the fund for the benefit of the widows and orphans of the Canadian soldiers killed in the South African war / by M.G. Cameron
- The trail of the financial serpent [electronic resource] : full report of the speech in the House of Commons / by John Burns : to which is added a list of the leading shareholders in the Chartered Company