Pixie O'Harris interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- O'Harris, Pixie, 1903-1991, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 1969 Apr. 16
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 35 min.)
- Hazel de Berg collection ; DeB 366
O'Harris speaks of her family migrating to Australia; her art studies in Sydney; illustrating children's books; writing and illustrating her own books for children; decorating children's hospital wards (1939); surrealistic painting. Reads poetry.
- Two letters by Pixie O'Harris dated 1952 and 1977 are attached to the transcript.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Transcript available (12 p.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- De Berg, Hazel, 1913-1984, interviewer
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2039 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Faith Bandler interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Alison Dolling interviewed by Hazel de Berg for the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Enid Cambridge interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Jean Dixon interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Lesley Rowlands interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]