Grey country : connecting Australia with Murray Greys
- Bib ID:
- Armidale, N.S.W. : Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society, 2002-2011
- v. : col. ill., col. ports. ; 30 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- New series begins with month as designation.
- Cover title.
- New series titled: Grey country magazine.
- Life Dates:
- Issue 1 (Feb. 2002)-winter 2007; [new ser.] June 2009-June 2011
- Later Title:
- Murray Grey annual
- Former Title:
- Your guide to Murray Greys
- Three per year
- Other authors/contributors:
- Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society (Australia)
- Also Titled:
- Grey country magazine
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Murray Greys : Australia's own beef cattle / edited by Tim Hewat ; Analysis by W.A. Beattie, photographs by Max Stephens
- Murray Greys
- Murray Grey communicator : a publication of the Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society Inc
- Beef cattle husbandry
- Efficient beef production from grass : proceedings of a conference organised jointly with the British Society of Animal Production, held at Peebles, Scotland, 3-5 November, 1987 / edited by J. Frame