Aborigines and political power / Scott Bennett
- Bib ID:
- Bennett, Scott (Scott Cecil)
- Sydney : Allen & Unwin, 1989
- viii, 167 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 22 cm.
- 0043500730 (paperback)
A study of efforts and movements to win political influence and power; white attitudes in the federal and state systems and the media; elections and representation; important cases and judgements.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Aboriginal Australians -- Government relations
- Aboriginal Australians -- Politics and government
- Race relations - Racism - Stereotyping
- Politics and Government - Elections
- Government policy - Integration
- Government policy - Commonwealth
- Race relations - Representation - Media
- Law - Jurisprudence
- Australia -- Politics and government
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- White politics and black Australians / Scott Bennett
- Affairs of state : politics in the Australian states and territories / Scott Bennett
- Winning and losing : Australian national elections / Scott Bennett
- The Making of the Commonwealth / edited, with a commentary by Scott Bennett
- Spirit of Australia : a plan for reconciliation / David Munn & Neville Cordes