Annual performance report / East Sepik Provincial Government
- Bib ID:
- East Sepik Province (Papua New Guinea). Assembly
- Wewak, East Sepik Province : East Sepik Provincial Administration
- v. ; 30 cm.
- Description based on: 2006; title from cover.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Teacher appointment in the East Sepik Province / by Arnold Kukari, Patricia Paraide, Kapa Kelep-Malpo, Sebastian Mugup and Wilson Pes
- The myths of the Samap : East Sepik myths from Samap, Mandi and Senampeli recorded between 1938 and 1940 / by Johann Gehberger. Translated by John J. Tschauder and Pamela Swadling
- Der fremde Mann : Angst und Verlangen : gruppenanalytische Untersuchungen in Papua-Neuguinea / Hans Bosse ; unter Mitarbeit von Werner Knauss
- East Sepik Province : text summaries, maps, code lists and village identification / B.J. Allen ... [et al.]
- Ol meri igat paua : a report on the East Sepik Women's Network / Anita Aarnink, Netty Blydorp ; [edited by Desley Pa'anasae, Elizabeth Cox, Joan Oliver.]