Electromechanical installation and repair cluster [microform] : an investigation and development of the cluster concept as a program in vocational education at the secondary school level / Donald Maley
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Maley, Donald
- Online Version:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1966
- 284 p.
This course outline on electromechanical installation and repair is part of the final report on "cluster concept" courses in vocational education for secondary education (ED 010 301). Each job entry task was analyzed for human requirements (communication, measurement, mathematics, science, skills, and information) necessary to performance of the task. The task statements for servicing of air conditioning and refrigeration, business machines, home appliances, and radio and television were written in behavioral terms which provide the instructor with a description of what the student should be able to do after he has had the learning experience. Instructional sequences were provided at the end of the task analysis section to aid the teacher in developing lesson plans, materials of instruction, and visual aids. (for other course outlines see ED 010 302 and ED 010 304.) (gc)
- Contract Number: OEC-685-023.
- Educational level discussed: Secondary Education.
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Career Guidance
- Course Organization
- Educational Objectives
- Industrial Arts
- Instructional Materials
- Occupational Information
- Program Development
- Program Evaluation
- Program Guides
- Secondary Education
- Service Occupations
- Task Performance
- Vocational Education
- Maryland Maryland (College Park)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Maryland Univ., College Park
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Cluster bombs
- Construction cluster [microform] : an investigation and development of the cluster concept as a program in vocational education at the secondary school level / Donald Maley
- Metal forming and fabrication cluster [microform] : an investigation and development of the cluster concept as a program in vocational education at the secondary level / Donald Maley
- Marketing Occupations. Cluster Guide [microform]
- Foodservice Occupations Cluster Guide [microform]