Basic Principles, Concepts, and Issues. Part One, Educational Organization and Administration [microform] : Concepts, Practices, and Issues. Second Edition. Prentice-Hall Education Series / Edgar L. Morphet and Others
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Morphet, Edgar L
- Online Version:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1967
- 212 p.
The behavioral sciences and findings from important research studies are used as the theoretical basis for describing many of the concepts, practices, and issues in educational administration. Seven chapters cover the following topics: (1) The system of education, (2) the legal basis for education, (3) the use of theory and research in educational administration, (4) concepts and principles of organization and administration, (5) concepts and studies of educational leadership, (6) types and trends of cooperative procedures in educational administration, and (7) external environment and the schools. A list of selected references completes each chapter. (TT)
- Availability: Prentice-Hall, Inc., Route 9W, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632 (Complete document 569 pages, $8.95).
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Behavioral Sciences
- Community Study
- Cooperative Programs
- Decision Making
- Educational Legislation
- Federal Government
- Government Role
- Group Behavior
- Private Schools
- Public Education
- School Districts
- State Government
- Administrative Organization
- Educational Administration
- School Community Relationship
- Systems Concepts
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Community college planning [microform] : concepts, guidelines and issues / John Beynon and Lewis B. Mayhew
- Recovering Outreach [microform] : Concepts, Issues and Practices / Veronica McGivney
- Concepts and issues in comparative politics : an introduction to comparative analysis / Frank L. Wilson