Civil aircraft accident near Hobart, 10th March, 1946 / report by Air Court of Inquiry
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Air Court of Inquiry
- Online Version:
- Canberra, : Commonwealth Government Printer, 1946
- 13 p. ; 33 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 1946, no. 57.
- At head of title : The Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Nq 328.94 AUS copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2657260258
- Aircraft accidents -- Investigation -- Tasmania -- Hobart
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1996 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Report ... on fatal accident to the Douglas D.C. 2 aircraft VH-UYC "Kyeema", the property of Australian National Airways Pty. Ltd., which occurred at Mount Dandenong, Victoria, on Tuesday, 25th October, 1938
- Report of chairman ... on accident which occured on 10th June, 1960, in the vicinity of Mackay, Queensland, to Fokker Friendship F27 aircraft VH-TFB, owned by Australian National Airlines Commission
- Transcript of proceedings ... in the matter of an inquiry under the Air Navigation Regulations with regard to an accident to a Fokker Friendship F.27 aircraft, registered as VH-TFB, in the vicinity of MacKay, Queensland, on 10th June, 1960
- Report of chairman ... on accident which occured on 30th November, 1961, near Sydney, New South Wales, to Viscount aircraft VH-TVC, operated by Australian National Airways Pty. Ltd
- Report by Air Accidents Investigation Committee on fatal accident to the Douglas D.C.2 aircraft VH-UYC Kyeema, the property of Australian National Airways Pty. Ltd. which occured at Mount Dandenong, Victoria, on Tuesday 25th October, 1938