The literature of Wales / Dafydd Johnston
- Bib ID:
- Johnston, Dafydd, 1955-
- Online Version:
- Table of contents only
- Related Online Resources:
- Cardiff : University of Wales Press, 1994
- viii, 145 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Pocket guide (Cardiff, Wales)
- Full contents:
- Machine derived contents note: Preface
- 1. Heroic Poetry
- 2. Early Medieval Poetry
- 3. Medieval Prose
- 4. Medieval Poetry
- 5. The Renaissance
- 6. The Eighteenth Century
- 7. The Victorian Age
- 8. The Literary Revival of the Early Twentieth Century
- 9. The Inter-War Years
- 10. Post-War Literature
- Further Reading
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 138-139.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Trwy gil y drws / gan Joan Davies
- Rhyddiaith R. Williams Parry : detholiad / wedi ei gasglu a'i olygu gan Bedwyr Lewis Jones
- Blynyddoedd gleision / Robin Williams
- Wales and her language, considered from a historical, educational and social standpoint, with remarks on modern Welsh literature and a linguistic map of the country
- Pigion 'Y Faner'