Geology and mineralization of the Palaeoproterozoic Yerrida Basin, Western Australia / by F. Pirajno and N.G. Adamides
- Bib ID:
- Pirajno, Franco, 1939-
- East Perth, W.A. : Geological Survey of Western Australia, 2000
- iv, 43 p. : ill., maps ; 30 cm + 2 col. map + 1 computer disc
- Report (Geological Survey of Western Australia) ; 60.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: IBM compatible PC with floppy disc drive.
- Includes appendix.
- Two colour maps inside back cover pocket.
- Bibliography: p. 40-42.
- Digital content preserved
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2050 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Geology and mineralization of the Palaeoproterozoic Bryah and Padbury Basins, Western Australia / by F. Pirajno, S.A. Occhipinti and C.P Swager
- Interpreted geology of the palaeoproterozoic Yerrida Basin [cartographic material] / Geological Survey of Western Australia ; compiled by F. Pirajno
- Age and palaeomagnetism of dolerite intrusions of the southeastern Collier Basin, and the Earaheedy and Yerrida Basins, Western Australia / by M.T.D. Wingate
- Interpreted geology of the palaeoproterozoic Bryah and Padbury Basins [cartographic material] / Geological Survey of Western Australia ; compiled by C.P. Swager, S.A. Occhipinti and F. Pirajno
- Stratigraphic revision of the palaeoproterozoic rocks of the Yerrida, Bryah and Padbury Basins (formerly Glengarry Basin) / by S.A. Occhipinti ... [et al.]