Library Resources for Nurses (A Basic Collection for Supporting the Nursing Curriculum) [microform] / Dale E. Shaffer
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Shaffer, Dale E
- Online Version:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1973
- 43 p.
Basic materials and equipment useful in supporting a nursing curriculum are presented in this selected bibliography. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or complete listing of all subject matter in the various fields related to nursing. Rather, it is limited to major resources particularly useful to the nursing student, and which should be considered for initial purchase when setting up a nursing program. The collection provides an excellent foundation of library resources on which to build. Included are books, pamphlets, periodicals, filmstrips, film loops, audio-tapes, and equipment. Sources of non-book materials relative to the field of nursing are quite numerous. A selected listing of producers of such materials is given at the end of each bibliography. Major sources of nursing and medical books is given in the final section. The total cost estimate given for the resources listed is a conservative one. No effort has been made to describe procedures for organizing and classifying resources. This is a matter left for the librarian to decide. A listing of library manuals available on the subject or processing non-book materials is given on the last page of this booklet. (Author/SJ)
- Availability: Dale E. Shaffer, Library Consultant, 437 Jennings Ave., Salem, Ohio 44460 ($3.00).
- ERIC Note: (1172 References).
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Texas Public Library Statistics for 1995 [microform]
- Libraries in Mid-Eastern Ohio [microform] : An Overview and Guide for Future Planning / Donald E. Wright
- Texas Public Library Statistics for 1994 [microform]
- A Proposed Plan for Reference Services for San Diego and Imperial Counties [microform] / Grace Thomas Stevenson
- Manual of Public Library Policies and Procedures. Prepared for Public Library Beginning Workshops. Revised [microform]