Oil farming for oily wastes : a guide for users
- Bib ID:
- [Perth, W.A.] : Environmental Protection Authority, 1990
- i, 9 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- 0730934802 (paperback)
- Technical series (Western Australia. Environmental Protection Authority) ; no. 37.
- "June 1990" - Cover.
- Bibliographies: p. 7-8.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Western Australia. Environmental Protection Authority
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2040 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Worker protection during hazardous waste remediation / Center for Labor, Education and Research ; edited by Lori P. Andrews ; contributing authors, Lori P. Andrew ... [et al.]
- Guidelines for the management and handling of used oil / Ministry for the Environment, Occupational Safety & Health Service
- Office paper : recycle it / [prepared by David Vincent]
- Review and assessment of hazardous waste investigations, Kingston, Logan City : summary report / prepared for Minister for Police and Emergency Services [by] Envirotest/IAER, Griffith University
- Priorities for action : waste management for Victoria's agriculture industries 2007-2011