Gold in the Gascoyne / by Rhonda McDonald
- Bib ID:
- McDonald, Rhonda
- 2nd ed., enl. & corrected.
- Carlisle, W.A. : Hesperian Press, 1986, c1985
- 130 p. : ill., map, ports. ; 21 cm.
- 0859051080 (paperback)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Gascoyne regional ecotourism draft strategy / [by David Wood for the Gascoyne Development Commission]
- What's in a name? : place names of the Gascoyne / Paquita Boston
- Gascoyne Region economic development strategy / Gascoyne Development Commission
- Gascoyne Coast [cartographic material] : includes enlargments of Carnarvon, Coral Bay, Denham, Exmouth, the Coral Coast, Western Australia / map produced by Product & Service Delivery Branch, Department of Land Information, in conjunction with the Information Management Branch, Department of Conservation and Land Management
- [Western Australia 1:500 000]. [SG 50-W], Gascoyne, Western Australia [cartographic material] / cartography by the Mapping Branch, Surveyor General's Division, Department of Lands and Surveys