Portrait of Sir Josiah Symon [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 photograph : sepia toned ; 15.4 x 10.7 cm.
South Australian Senator from 1901 to 1913.
- Title from inscription on reverse.
- Condition: Fair.
- Inscriptions: "Sir Josiah Symon" --In pencil on reverse.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-136765270
- Federal politicians.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [First World War, 1914-1918 : concert programmes, telegrams, cards, leaflets, newspaper clippings and other souvenirs / collected by John Alexander Ferguson]
- Plays [manuscript]
- Shandong da gu : (Lihua da gu, Jiudong da gu) / Yu Huiyong bian ; Zhong yang yin yue xue yuan Hua dong fen yuan min zu yin yue yan jiu shi bian ji
- The column of infamy : prefaced by Cesare Beccaria's Of crimes and punishments / Translated by Kenelm Foster and Jane Grigson ; With an introduction by A.P. d'Entreves
- The peerage of England ; An historical and genealogical account of the present nobility... : To which is prefixed, an introduction of the present royal family of Great Britain, trac'd thro' its several branches down to this time