Film [microform] : A Guide to Reference Sources / Jewel Lowenstein, Comp
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Lowenstein, Jewel, Comp
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1982
- 19 p.
This selective annotated bibliography lists reference sources held by the McGill Libraries. Focusing on a scholarly approach to the film as art, the guide emphasizes the feature film, the documentary, and the technical aspects of film production, rather than educational films. Approximately 100 citations are arranged in 3 major groups. Part 1, Reference Sources, includes dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, yearbooks, and directories of courses, collections, and festivals, as well as biographical sources. Part 2, Bibliography, lists guides to film literature, library catalogs, indexes to reviews, and sources for locating critical works. Part 3, Filmography, outlines the range of sources available, providing special sections for the major genres. Each entry gives full bibliographic information. A detailed table of contents facilitates the use of this guide. (Author/LMM)
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Reference Materials, Bibliographies.
- Other authors/contributors:
- McGill Univ., Montreal (Quebec). McLennan Library
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Western : an Historical guide
- Sundance to Sarajevo : film festivals and the world they made / Kenneth Turan
- Reportase wartawan film : meliput festival film internasional / H. Rosihan Anwar
- Second takes : critical approaches to the film sequel / edited by Carolyn Jess-Cooke and Constantine Verevis
- Film festival; Grove Press international film festival book. [Editor: Barney Rosset