Andrew Inglis Clark / F M Neasey and L J Neasey
- Bib ID:
- Neasey, F. M. (Francis Mervyn), 1920-1993
- [Hobart] : University of Tasmania Law Press, c2001
- x, 298 p. : ill., port. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographic references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Neasey, L. J. (Lawrence J.)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A living force : Andrew Inglis Clark and the ideal of Commonwealth / edited by Richard Ely with Marcus Haward & James Warden
- Joe Clark, the emerging leader / by Michael Nolan ; with photos. by Ted Grant
- The Brennan legacy : blowing the winds of legal orthodoxy / editors, Robin Creyke, Patrick Keyzer
- [Biographical cuttings on Grahame Inglis, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Kate Inglis, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]