The English life series; designed by Denis Wrigley
- Bib ID:
- Wills, Geoffrey
- Exeter, Wheaton, 1967-68
- 6 v. illus., facsims., ports. 24 1/2 cm.
- Full contents:
- v. 1. c. 1550-1610: Elizabeth I and James I.
- v. 2. c. 1610-1700: Charles I to William and Mary.
- v. 3. c. 1700-1760: Anne to George II.
- v. 4. c. 1760-1820: George III.
- v. 5. c. 1820-1855: George IV to Victoria.
- v. 6. c. 1855-1900: Victoria, the later years.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The artist's dilemma / James Boswell
- Art treasures of the British Museum / chosen and introduced by Geoffrey Grigson and photographed by Edwin Smith. With 153 plates in photogravure and 6 plates in colour ; preface by Sir Thomas Kendrick, Director of the British Museum
- Entertainment and the arts in Great Britain
- The Arts of Britain / edited by Edwin Mullins
- Thirty years of British art / by Sir Joseph Duveen ; with an introduction by Sir Martin Conway