Australia, a global financial services centre : benchmark report
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Sydney : Axiss Australia
- v. : col. ill., maps ; 19 x 22 cm.
- "To capture the opportunities created by the changes shaping the world's financial services industry, the Australian Government established a dedicated agency - Axiss Australia - to position Australia as a global financial services centre in the Asian time zone" -- Last leaf.
- Cover title.
- At head of title: Australian government, Invest Australia, Axiss Australia.
- Spiral bound as a flip chart in a sleeve.
- Description based on: .
- From <2008> issued by Australian Trade Commission.
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as at 21/7/2011: http://www.austrade.gov.au/Invest/Opportunities-by-Sector/Financial-Services/Data-and-Charts/default.aspx
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Global financial services centre benchmark report.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.