Do Field Experiences Make a Difference in the Training of Pre-Service Education Students? [microform] : Let's Find Out! / Peter J. Quinn
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Quinn, Peter J
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1986
- 14 p.
A review of teacher-education-related events and trends in New York State and a review of research regarding the role of field experiences in the training of prospective teachers previews the presentation of a questionnaire designed to elicit attitudes of teacher educators toward the role of field experiences in teacher preparation programs. The questionnaire seeks to answer questions about field experiences in terms of goals, characteristics of the candidates, characteristics of the staff, content, methods, time factors, ethos, regulations, resources, evaluation, and program impact. (CB)
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Competency-Based Teacher Education Development Projects. Vols. I and II. Final Report [microform] / Wilford A. Weber
- An Evaluation of "Point" [microform] : A Program for the Orientation and Induction of New Teachers
- Toward Identifying the Abilities of Teacher Educators [microform] / Donald R. Cruickshank
- Improving Teacher Education [microform] : Some Considerations. Occasional Paper No. 16 / Peter Coleman
- The Role of ATE in Teacher Education [microform] / Melvin C. Buller