Josiah White : prince of pioneers
- Bib ID:
- Morton, Leah, 1890-
- New York : Daye P., 1946
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2060 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Report of the board of managers of the Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company to the stockholders
- An act to enable the governor of this commonwealth to incorporate a company for the purpose of improving the navigation of the River Lehigh [electronic resource]
- Rejoinder [electronic resource] : to the stockholders of the Little Schuylkill Navigation Railroad and Coal Company / [by James Milliken]
- The anthracite coal industry; a study of the economic conditions and relations of the co-operative forces in the development of the anthracite coal industry of Pennsylvania, by Peter Roberts, PH.D., with an introduction by W. G. Sumner
- A Compendious view of the law authorizing the improvement of the navigation of the river Lehigh. [electronic resource] : Together with remarks on the facility of making the improvement, and advantages to be derived from it