Correspondence. Holland and Netherlands, 1781-1905 [microform]./ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 78 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 5, FO 37.
Diplomatic and consular correspondence concerning Britain and Netherlands in East Indies, commercial treaties and conventions with indigenous rulers. Includes correspondence and reports relating to wreck of the Nisero and compensation for loss of cargo for whaler Costa Rica Packet.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Public Record Office FO 37.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-727983497
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 5 : Foreign Office - class and piece list, p. 115-117.
- Great Britain. Foreign Office -- Records and correspondence
- Nisero (Ship)
- Costa Rica Packet (Ship)
- Diplomatic and consular service, British -- East Indies
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Netherlands
- Netherlands -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain
- East Indies -- Commerce -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- East Indies
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Foreign Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 14 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1975 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Hints suggested for consideration, in drawing up a petition to Parliament on the subject of the East India trade [electronic resource]
- Hints suggested for consideration, in drawing up a petition to Parliament on the subject of the East India trade [microform]
- Abstract of several acts of Parliament, now in force, for securing the lawful trade of His Majesty's subjects to the East-Indies [electronic resource] : and for preventing any others than such who are or shall be licensed for that purpose, from going to, being found in, or trading into, or from the East-Indies
- Abstract of several acts of Parliament, now in force, for securing the lawful trade of His Majesty's subjects to the East-Indies [microform] : and for preventing any others than such who are or shall be licensed for that purpose, from going to, being found in, or trading into, or from the East-Indies
- A calendar of the court minutes, etc. of the East India company, 1650-1654 / by Ethel Bruce Sainsbury, with an introduction and notes by William Foster, C. I. E. Published under the patronage of His Majesty's secretary of state for India in council