Viewpoints [microform] : Sex Education and Deafness / Della Fitz-Gerald, Ed. and Max Fitz-Gerald, Ed
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Gallaudet Coll., Washington, DC. Pre-College Programs
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1985
- 48 p.
The 10 contributed papers are intended to clarify the major issues of sex education and deafness and offer realistic responses to the expressed needs of professionals serving the deaf. Papers have the following titles and authors: "Sex Education from the Deaf Perspective" (Robert Davila); "Sexuality and Deafness: An Overview" (Max Fitz-Gerald and Della Fitz-Gerald); "Deaf Culture and Communication: Their Influence on Sexuality" (Luther Robinson); "Human Sexuality in the Deaf World: A Counseling Perspective" (Jeff Lewis and Nancy Lewis); "On the Spot: Teaching and Counseling in a School for the Deaf" (Della and Max Fitz-Gerald); "Designing a Sex Education Program for Your School" (Max and Della Fitz-Gerald); "Sex Education Programming: The Pennsylvania Experience" (Catherine Rhoten and Donald Rhoten); "Growing Up in a Residential School: Developmental Needs and School Policies" (Richard Lytle); "Information on Sexuality: Where Does It Come From" (Max and Della Fitz-Gerald); and "Training for Parents: What Do They Need?" (Della and Max Fitz-Gerald and David Updegraff). (DB)
- Availability: Outreach, Pre-College Programs, Gallaudet College, Washington, DC 20002 ($12.95).
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Information on Sexuality for Young People and Their Families [microform] / Max Fitz-Gerald
- Sexuality and Deafness [microform]
- A Parents' Guide to the Individualized Education Program (IEP). Revised [microform]
- Deafness [microform] : Implications for Sexuality / Max Fitz-Gerald and Della Fitz-Gerald
- Meadow-Kendall Social-Emtoional Assessment Inventories for Deaf and Hearing-Impaired Students. The Revised SEAI Manual. Forms for School-Age and Preschool Children [microform]