Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z. / by Joseph Angus Mackay
- Bib ID:
- Mackay, Joseph Angus, 1882-1952
- (Dunedin : Coulls Somerville Wilkie)
- Gisborne, N.Z. : J.A. Mackay, on behalf of the Poverty Bay-East Coast Centennial Council, 1949
- xix, 471 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., ports., map ; 22 cm.
- "Published as a centennial memorial."
- Addendum slip mounted on p. 467.
- Includes index.
- Cited In:
- Bagnall M325
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Municipal and official handbook of the City of Auckland, New Zealand / ed. by John Barr. Prepared by direction of the Auckland City Council
- Queenstown / Peter Beadle
- Introducing Wanganui, edited by B. G. R. Saunders
- Dunedin: New Zealand's best kept secret / Introduction by The New Zealand Professional Photographers Association Inc., Otago District Council ; text by Miles Singe
- Sodger Sandy's bairn : life in Otago fifty years ago