Experimental Film and Video [microform] : A Bibliography / Steven P. Phipps
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Phipps, Steven P
- Online Version:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Distributed by ERIC Clearinghouse, 1990
- 26 p.
Comprising approximately 675 items, this bibliography on experimental film and video includes books and journal articles dating from 1926 to 1988. Both American and foreign sources are represented in the bibliography. (RS)
- May also be available online. Address as at 14/8/18: https://eric.ed.gov/
- Microfiche. [Washington D.C.]: ERIC Clearinghouse microfiches : positive.
- Reference Materials, Bibliographies.
- Available From:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A Background to Motion Picture Archives [microform] / James E. Fletcher and Donald L. Bolen, Jr
- Three screenplays : Viridiana : The exterminating angel : Simon of the desert / Luis Bunuel
- Si Tanggang : the classic Malay film script for research purposes
- Classic movie posters from Hollywood's golden age : the vintage film posters that induced Tom Howard's escape to the movies / edited by John H. Reid
- The crisis of political modernism : criticism and ideology in contemporary film theory / D.N. Rodowick