Hospice unit generic brief / [Victorian Government, Department of Human Services]
- Bib ID:
- Victoria. Department of Human Services. Aged, Community and Mental Health Division
- Related Online Resources:
- Melbourne, Vic. : Aged, Community and Mental Health Division, c1999
- iv, 56 p : ill ; 30 cm.
- Also available in electronic version via the Internet at: www.dhs.gov.au/acmh
- "Human Services : People first"--Cover.
- "June 2000"--T.p. verso.
- "(0280899)"--T.p. verso.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Palliative care in Victoria : a vision / report of the Palliative Care Task force to the Minister for Aged Care, Robert Knowles
- The Victorian ambulatory care sensitive conditions study : opportunities for targeting public health and health services interventions
- The Victorian ambulatory care sensitive conditions study, 2001-02
- Health services and ethnic communities : report of the Ministerial Taskforce on Ethnic Health 1991
- Palliative care in Victoria : the way forward / Department of Human Services